Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to add an entry in your blog with a wedding plan!=) At the end, choose the people u want to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know about u! =)
1. how old are you?
~ 19!! Not yet 2o okay
2. are you single?
~ ohh absolutely :P
3. at what age do you think you'll get married?
~ urmm.. How do I know it??
4. do you think you'll marry the person you are with now?
~ Who am I with now? Kn dah tulis kt atas 2.. single :P
5. if not, who do you want to marry?
~ a straight GUY of course not woman
6. who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
~ x tepk la plak kn. (n ink kawen ke xnk ni?? hooho).
7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
~ garden!! Kt beach 2 panas sgt lor
8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
~ urmmm…..luar ngare o dlm ngare?? Be specific please
9. how many guests do you think you'll invite?
~ Those that matters the most to me, him n our family
10. will that include your exes?
~ uhm...aaaa *laugh* (bajet cm byk jer ex kn :P)
11. how many layers of cake do you want?
~ 5 if possible??
12. when do you want to get married, morning or evening?
~ evening I’ll be too sleepy in the morning..hahha
13. name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
~ fall for you?? Piano itu penting :P
14. do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife?
~ fine dining..hahha poyo jep
15. colour theme of your wedding?
~ white?? Suci yer lah kn..
16. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
~ still in planning but I prefer right after wedding :P
17. money or household items?
~ I think money should come 1st okay
18. how many kids would you like to have?
~ ermmm…..2?? it’s enough my dear?? Hhaha gle r ni
19. will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
~ is it necessary??
20. whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
~the tagged person
No comments:
Post a Comment