You've been tagged; you are supposed to write a note with the ABCs of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (in this case I've only tagged a few as I doubt that my other friends will do this.. hehe)To do this, copy this entire message, then go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, delete my answers, then type your ABCs of Me.
A--Age: 19
B--Bed: double decker
C--Chore you dislike: basoh pinggan
D--Dog's name: don’t have dogs
E--Essential start your day item: money of course!!
F--Favorite color: white
G--Gold or Silver: gold
H--Height:157 cm
I--Instruments you played: rekorder..hhaha
J--Job title: student
K--Kid(s): insyaAllah,dipanjangkn umur,dimurahkn rezeki :)
L-- Living arrangements: with my parents
M--Mom's name: rahsie!
N--Nicknames: zuera zuxue zue xue
O--Overnight hospital stay: nope
P--Pet Peeve: ermmm..depends la
Q--Quote from a movie: oohh..tidak lah ingat yep :P
R--Right or left handed: righty
S--Siblings: 6
T--Time you wake up: inconsistent meyh :P
U--Underwear: xder idea pe nk tye??
V--Vegetable you dislike: sgale yg pahit 2
W--What makes you run late: overslept n queue pjg sgt nk masok toilet (klu kt skewl la)
X--X-rays you've had: twice maybe. Xske g X-ray.huhu
Y--Yummy food you make: choc cake!
Z--Zoo Animals: bengal tiger
No comments:
Post a Comment