Assalamualaikum and good evening people!!~
It's
been awhile I've been off from writing nonsense things here. But, hey!
I've made a distance with my books, notes and sort of educational thingy except for my laptop for about 3 days and hooray
for that! Hihi.
Few weeks back, I had a lecture on reproductive pathology or so-called diseases in male and female reproductive system but of course in animals only cause I'm gonna be a vet soon! But sometimes they do mentioning bout human as well cause hello! We are vet but still we are humans, righty?
But, those only happen occasionally. It just to wake us up that had been lost in the middle of somewhere. Haha. So, back to the path again. On that hour should be this cute and funny prof come to give us a final lecture on this topic, however he came too early but his actual class was at 10 or something but thennnn he can't make it at 10. (--')
But! He asked my super, I mean not so super senior cause he graduated when I was in second year I think. I told ya! He is super brilliant guy minus his super messy hair. And now with title Dr in front of his name. How cool is that? Messy guy with checkered-box shirt with title Dr? *Drooling. But, what a vet without a messy style huh? and weird some more especially vet students and including me. Tehee.
This picture is very insignificant with ma story but just in case if you miss me. Lol.
Just call him Dr.A. He gave us a lecture for about half an hour if I'm not mistaken and there's came a Q n A session but obviously, I'm not the one who always raised my hand up in the air to ask at least a single question. Blame my so-down-to-earth way of thinking. Haha.
Then, a friend of mine ask what is this n that n bla bla * I cant remember the question. Guess what he answered to that question?________. He answered: " U should already know the answer by now. Don't chuu read the notes before attending this class? "
That is ouch isn't? This is what will happen when u've been lectured by your own senior. (--') No ways can hide your true colors. Haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment