20110926

The 7th lecture and expression of feeling


Assalamualaikum

First of all I just want to tell you. Yeah. You. Toksah nak toleh belakang sgt lah kan. *ckp gaya lecturer. About blog. A medium to express anything and everything from A to Z, from berdakwah to bergosip and so on and so forth.

So, I just want express my feeling here after two weeks of hectic and maybe can be said as chaotic classes and labs and talks and yeah! DOGATHON! ok. I'll tell you bout dogathon in next entry ok? ----> apesal speaking sgt ni? Buang tebiat. (--')

I have this one subject. Virology. From the very 1st class till now, I partially lost in that class. Lectures notes toksah nak ckp lah kan. Virus sini sana, DNA here and there, diagrams that I have no idea what the heck it want to tell me about and yeah, quizzes and assignments in one hour lecture. *Yawning.

Hectic kan? ke sarcastic? (--') Nak ter-mengantuk pon x sempat. Tapi saya sempat je. Siap berjemaah lagi ngn orang sebelah. Tehee. I think that enough. Sudah sudah la nak meluahkan perasaan. 

Somebody please give me this thing!


LBLN, the only thing that I know about virus is it's not a living thing and it has capsid with DNA or RNA. Sekian. *Rasa-rasa cukup x nak jawab untuk test nanti? (--') sobs.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha babe! tensionnya! bila belajar, macam tu lah. kalo tak rimas and rungsing, mmg tak sah.

Zuraini said...

btol btolll. tp ni mcm super hectic je I rase.. huuhu